Monday, April 28, 2008

Snooty People at Wal-Mart

Well it was back to work tonight after my all to short day off. My feet hurt but not as bad as they have hurt. My knees hurt too. My cut is better. I was disappointed that no one asked me how it was though. Thats probably asking to much though. I had a woman get snooty with my tonight. A skinny little b*tch with a tan and a big rock on her finger (my rock is bigger but I can't wear it at work). She had on a nice new looking old navy t-shirt and was clearly very fit. Her cart was "full" of expensive name brand products and she wanted the expensive specialty Cajun turkey breast. I had a hard time finding it because it wasn't wear it was supposed to be. I didn't want to open a new one without making sure there wasn't one already opened and I guess she didn't appreciate having to wait for it because she gave me a dirty look. I returned it as she walked away.

I get so pissed at these snooty people. Less than a year ago my husband and I had an average "daily " income of 500 dollars a day. 1000 dollar it became days were not uncommon. It all has slowly gone to crap. It started in August and has steadily gone to crap since for reasons most of us are painfully aware of already and led to my part time job at Wal-Mart and my husbands full time job as an accounts manager at Rent-A-Center. I get pissed because I look at them and wish i could tell them ""Your not safe, you could find yourself working back here faster than you think, your world can go to shit too i promise you that!!!""

No comments: